-Birth Certificate

-AIDS and VDRL tests issued by a Recognized Canadian health Center (Canadian Ministry of Health) issued no more than 10 days before marriage. These tests can also be performed in Panama upon arrival.

-Certificate of single status.

-Certificate of Baptism (If you are going to get married in a catholic church).

-Copy of your Canadian Passport

-Marriage license - To be done in Panama


Please Note:
The documents mentioned above must first be authenticated by the Department of Foreign Affairs – Authentication and Service of Documents and then by one of our consular offices.Some documents must also be authenticated by a Canadian notary or commissioner of oaths.

For more information about the authentication of documents please visit the Contact us section